Ultimate Guys Getaway
Ultimate Guys Getaway checks off all the must-dos on the bucket list of bragging rights.
Sprawling villa with master cigar roller, private fishing excursion with catch-of-the-day prepared by villa chef, massage, helicopter ride to Shooting Range, nightly in-villa cocktail reception and more.
Pièce de Résistance: golf, tennis, shooting and equestrian experts on call; sports professionals dedicated to take game and boasting about it to the next level.
Casa de Campo is to guys what an amusement park is to kids. World-class golf, private yachts, sprawling villas, hand-rolled cigars, dinners perfectly paired with wines and top-shelf liquors. And that’s just snippet of the over-the-top offerings. It’s no wonder Derek Jeter had his bachelor party here and Michael Jordan frequents this 7,000-acre paradise in the exclusive La Romana region of the Dominican Republic (not to mention the King of Spain, US Presidents and other A-listers). Knowing that men want to have an amazing guys-only getaway — coupled with the likely reality that no one in the group is a planner — Casa de Campo has come up with a turnkey, tremendous experience that will empty the bucket list and send gentlemen home with bragging rights galore. Here’s a look at this envy-worth trip:
- Helicopter transfer to resort from arrival airport
- Sprawling villa with complete staff to cook, clean and chauffer them around
- Master Cigar Roller from the local cigar facility to prepare the perfect smokes to go with the five-course in-villa dinner that will be paired with wine and top-shelf liquors. Guys are also invited on a private tour of the cigar factory (complete with take-home samples)
- Sports massages (in villa or at the spa)
- Physical therapy assessment by the highly regarded Pinecrest Physical Therapy team
- Private fishing charter complete with exaggerated stories of how big the fish really was. The catch-of-the day will be prepared by the villa chef that evening
- Nightly cocktail hour in the villa with passed appetizers; one evening the cocktailreception will take place on private yacht at sunset
- Helicopter ride to Rancho Peligro complete with full live shooting experience (ducks and peasants)
The pièce de résistance is the quartette of sporting pros on-call for the group throughout their stay. Casa de Campo is world class in all of the sports hosted on property, from golf to tennis, the shooting facility to the 300-plus horse equestrian center and polo field. Gentlemen can select their daily sport of choice – golf, tennis, shooting or horseback riding – and have expert attention from the facility’s head pro. For example, if golf is the sport of the day the group can take advantage of one-on-one lessons with the golf pro at the newly unveiled state-of-the-art Golf Learning Center before teeing off on the Teeth of the Dog (continuously rated the #1 course in the Caribbean).
This tremendous experience is available starting from $60,000 based on a four-night stay for four people (additional guests can be accommodated upon request; pricing will vary). For those who would like to arrive at Casa de Campo in true style, a private jet transfer is available from Miami to La Romana, the airport right across from the resort, for an additional $25,000 (can accommodate up to a six people).
Reservations can be made by calling the resort’s dedicated vacation planner, Carolina Mazara, at 1-800 877-3643 or via email at email@example.com.
To purchase a Casa de Campo gift card, that can be applied to excursions, many of the resorts culinary options, spa and more, please visit here.