Our new state-of-the-art Golf Learning Center resides on 21 acres of “pure grass.” The PGA Tour-quality facility is highlighted by our “best of the best” instructors using Trackman and BODITRAK technology for rapid improvement. Additional highlights include two indoor hitting bays for year-round progress as well as practice greens for honing putting, chipping and pitching games as well as a pristine outdoor range for full shots.
In an innovative approach, visiting golf professionals can create custom “Stay, Play, and Learn” packages fitting their respective members’ needs while vacationing in paradise. We welcome all PGA and LPGA teaching professionals to visit Casa de Campo and use our training facilities for their students. On-course instruction is also available on the resort’s three exceptional Pete Dye-designed layouts including celebrated Teeth of the Dog.
Train in Paradise Package
Bring your students & use the Golf Learning Center’s state-of-the-art offering: Trackman Technology and BODITRAK Technology, “On-course instruction” on our three Pete Dye-designed layouts, Training Facilities and Unlimited Driving Range use.
* Rates starting from: $499 per night for daily lesson, daily round of golf, and accommodation in our luxurious and comfortable guest rooms
- Superb acommodation in our guest rooms
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome amenity of sleeve of balls and Casa de Campo golf hat
- Daily round of golf on any of the 3 Pete Dye courses
- 1 hour of golf instruction daily in the Golf Learning Center with Pro
- Complimentary Titleist golf fitting
- Unlimited driving range usage
- Club storage, green fees, shared cart on golf course
- Free 4-passenger golf cart to use throughout your stay
- Unlimited use of Fitness Center
- Free WiFi
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Book by December 21, 2018 and travel by Dec 22, 2018. Rates shown above are per room, per night. Three nights minimum stay is required. 28% tax not included in these rates shown and will be added at time of booking.