ABOUT THE VILLA OWNERS CLUB
Through the Villa Owners Club, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas provides personalized attention to our residents and their guests. Our concierge team and representatives from the Villas Division, are available for immediate assistance at all times.
With our diligent customer service team we are able to offer the following services:
- Guest registration
- Concierge service assistance during your stay
- Issuance on your courtesy account
- CPS package reception
- Granting access passes
- Restaurant reservations and booking of sporting and entertainment activities
- Villa rental services through our exclusive rental program
- Assistance and recommendations for other service providers
- Airport transfers
All guests renting private villas or apartments at Casa de Campo must register with the Villa Owners Club, and for a small daily fee, are granted full access to resort areas and amenities. Please note, villa owners’ family members and friends are not required to pay, but must still register with the office upon arrival. Once a request has been submitted we will respond within 12-24 hours.
COSTS AND INCLUSIONS
Per person, per day rates are:
$25/ adult (12 years of age and older)
$12/child (Between 4-12 years old)
Free—children under 4 years of age
The registration fee must be paid prior to entering the property and can be paid at the Villa Owners Club office located in the main resort area. The office is open daily from 8:30 a.m.-10:00 p.m. (extended hours possible with 24-hours advance notice).
Each guest will receive an ID with personal information and details of stay that will provide access to the following services and amenities:
- Personalized service from the Villa Owners Club concierges to coordinate transportation, reservations at restaurants, sports, and entertainment activities
- Access to golf courses including advance reservations at special rates
- Use of the Fitness Center at a special rate exclusively for villa owners
- Use of the towels and chaise lounges at the pool located in the main hotel area, as well as at Minitas Beach
- Use of complimentary internal transportation
- Golf cart rentals for transportation within the resort (subject to availability)
- Discounts, special offers, and promotions at the resort’s restaurants, sports facilities, and other activities
- Access to health care services at the Central Romana Medical Center
SERVICE & SUPPORT ANIMAL POLICY
At Casa de Campo, we have a ‘No Pets’ policy.
Exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis for guests with special needs who require service dogs, including:
- Seeing-eye dogs for the blind (guide dogs)
- Alert dogs for the deaf
- Companion dogs for the disabled
Service and Companion Dog Policy
We appreciate your understanding in following the guidelines of Service and Companion Dog Policy while at the resort.
- Your dog must never be left unattended in your room, or in any public area.
- Your dog must be kept on a leash at all times when in the hotel and resort’s public areas, both inside and outside.
- You are responsible for picking up your dog’s droppings.
- Due to health regulations, with the exception of guide dogs, dogs are not allowed in the following hotel areas: anywhere food or beverage is served, the Fitness Center, Beaches, Pool Areas.
Thank you for choosing Casa de Campo Resort & Villas. For more information, please contact our customer service staff at 855-877-3643.
SECURITY MEASURES TO KEEP YOU SAFE
We take safety and security very seriously at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas. After all, this is your home away from home and you should be able to rest easy knowing that your family is safe and sound with us. To ensure this, we require that all villa owners have an entry pass or sticker for their vehicle to access the property. Issued by the Costasur office, the sticker is easy to get by simply filling out a form with your information.
To request an access ID and sticker, you will need the following:
- Property documentation
- Signed and completed application form
- A copy of your vehicle(s)’s registration (only if you are soliciting the sticker. Vehicle registration must be under the applicant’s name, registration under employees’ names is not permitted)
- 2 x 2 inch picture of all applicants (pictures can be taken at the Villa Owners Club office, submitted digitally, or as a hard copy)
The process takes three-five days and IDs cost RD $2,014 or $45 USD each (rate varies according to the value of the dollar).
In case of loss, theft, or alteration, please contact Costasur to reapply, following the same steps.
For more information please contact the Owners Access office.
Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m.-11:45 a.m. | 1:45 a.m.-4:45 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m.-11:45 a.m. | 1:45 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Phone: (809) 523-2080 | (809) 523-2079
Fax: (809) 523-2680
UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION