BE THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF VACATION AT CASA DE CAMPO RESORT & VILLAS
Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, the Caribbean resort playground to iconic names of yesterday and today, has launched a presidential-inspired package that was born from its most recent noteworthy visit from the 42nd President of the United States of America, Bill Clinton. While not his first trip to the sprawling 7,000-acre, five-star resort, the timing of it made the boldest statement: The Dominican Republic is safe, amazingly beautiful and extends genuine hospitality like no other.
On this visit Clinton said it is “a truly impressive country, with beauties and unique charms.” The resort is inviting guests to be the Commander In Chief of Vacation with an experience that combines some of Clinton’s favorite activities while giving guests the presidential power to decide exactly what they want to do during their getaway. The Commander In Chief of Vacation experience includes:
- Oceanfront Villa accommodations, complete with a full staff including a maid, butler, chef and driver
- Private tour of the museum and art galleries at Altos de Chavón that Clinton toured during his July visit
- A round of golf on the Caribbean’s number-one course, Teeth of the Dog, where Clinton teed off with a foursome of friends
- Dinner with Casa de Campo’s President, Andres Pichardo, with a private reserved section at Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant
- Presidential Spending Power: $2,500 resort credit to flex one’s presidential power as Commander In Chief of Vacation and design (or dictate, depending on one’s leadership style) the perfect getaway. From spa to private equestrian sessions, a chartered yacht, a candlelight dinner on the beach, guests can choose from excursions and perks of their liking to truly personalize the experience.
If guests are in need of inspiration, the team can share what other dignitaries and celebrities enjoy doing at the posh enclave. From designers such as Oscar de la Renta, Martha Stewart, famed singers like Frank Sinatra, Mark Anthony and Jennifer Lopez, athletes such as Michael Jordan and Derrick Jeter and US Presidents including George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, the resort has catered to many noteworthy guests.
The Commander In Chief of Vacation starts at $7,999 nightly (pricing varies by dates and exact villa selected). For those who want a touch of the star-studded life with a more modest price tag, accommodations in a hotel room complete with personal four-passenger Casa Cart, unlimited golf and breakfast daily starts from $199 per night, based on double occupancy. Unlimited rounds can be played at Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links, based on availability (including arrival and departure day).
Reservations can be made by calling (855) 216-1223 or via email at email@example.com