Lucrative Villa Incentive for Agents
15% Commission and a Perk to Choose from for Clients, Valued at up to $500: Spa, Private Cabana, Island Excursion, Kayaking & More to Choose From, Gifted on Agent’s Behalf on Stays of Three Nights or More
Casa de Campo Resort & Villas is launching a lucrative villa incentive for travel agents: 15% commission PLUS a generous perk, ranging from activities to dinner, gifted to clients on behalf of their travel professional. The added amenity is valued at up to $500 and will certainly add to making this Caribbean getaway a memorable one for guests. Guests can choose one of the following to enjoy during their stay; each is for four people unless otherwise noted:
- Dinner at Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant, the resort’s most sought-after hot spot, with a picturesque backdrop overlooking the beach and an infinity pool ($409.6 for two with a three-course meal and a welcome drink) Prices are approx. since there are a variety of options at the menu
- Private cabana at Minitas Beach Club with guaranteed shade and exclusivity to enjoy for the day with lunch and one welcome drink included for two. $370. Any of the three cabanas in front of the pool are subject to availability
- Two 80-minute spa treatments is $486.4 in total
- A trip to Catalina Island for two at the resort’s private island, completed with a catered lunch on the beach. ($119.12 this includes the transportation and box lunches). Trips are subject to availability and required a minimum of participants
- Shooting lessons for 2 ($128. It includes the 25 cartridge pack and an instructor within an hour)
- Tennis lesson for 2 ($160. It includes the court, balls and racket within an hour)
- Kayaking excursion down the Chavón River for four, which meanders below the Dye Fore golf course and Altos de Chavón, before arriving to the Caribbean sea by the Casa de Campo Marina. $320 ($60 p/p in a double seated, a minimum of 4 people are required)
Not only will the above perks make travel advisors look like rock stars, but this is also a very profitable booking for agents with the increased commission of 15%. For example, a weeklong stay in the oceanfront Villa Cielo Azul translates into a nearly $4,000 commission. Some of the most spacious oceanfront villas can go for $10,000 nightly (a $1,500 commission for each night booked). There are over 50 villas to choose from with three to 10 bedrooms, oceanfront or golf course views. Each villa comes with a maid that makes a freshly prepared breakfast each morning and tends to the home and its guests. Also, golf carts are provided to explore all that Casa de Campo has to offer. There are also private cars and butlers with some villas.
The increased travel agent commission and perk gifted to their clients is valid on bookings made by June 30, 2019 for travel through December 20, 2019 on stays of three nights or more. Agents can make reservations by calling 855-877-3643 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (include IATA details and agency name).