In Your Shoes experience: walk the walk of celebrities
Custom Chest of High-End Designer Shoes Take Guests from Beach to Evening As They Mirror the Footsteps of A-List Performers, US Presidents & Those Who Enjoy the Posh Life. Six-Figure Experience Includes Helicopter Transfers, Sprawling Villa, Butler, Maid, Personal Chef, Celebrity-Inspired Amenities, and Backstage Tour of Amphitheatre where Stars from Sinatra to J Lo Have Played
Casa de Campo Resort & Villas has been the Caribbean resort playground to iconic names of yesterday and today, from Oscar de la Renta to Frank Sinatra, Michael Jordan to Mark Anthony and US Presidents including George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, and now we are giving our guests the chance to walk their vacation walk.
The villa stay comes with a custom chest of designer shoes to ensure guests are literally and figuratively following in the footsteps of the A-list crowd who has frequented the resort for more than three decades. While the footwear selection will be customized prior to arrival based on preferences, sizing and gender, think CHANEL sandals, Louboutin wedges and Gianvito Rossi alligator pumps.
In Your Shoes features
- Roundtrip helicopter transfers from any of the three nearby airports directly to the resort’s onproperty helipad with SUV transfers to their villa
- Seven nights in a sprawling villa (likely that one of Casa de Campo’s many celebrity guest stayed in one of the chosen villa)
- Dedicated staff that includes a maid, butler, personal chef and driver
- Unlimited rounds on the resort’s number-one rated golf course, Teeth of the Dog, with preferred tee-times
- Daily spa treatments, in-villa or at the spa
- Privately guided horseback riding tour
- Breakfast made to order daily in the villa
- A list of celebrity-inspired requests to consider asking for, such as organic smoothie bar, hand-selected floral arrangements, themed accommodations (casino room anyone?), Dominican specialties (mangu, rice and beans are popular requests,
special color palettes (all white, black towels only), scented candles, specific liquors, halogen floor lamps (and more!)
- Private backstage tour of the Amplhitheatre at Altos de Chavon, the stunning 5,000-seat Grecian-style amphitheater that was opened in 1982 with a performance by Frank Sinatra and has since welcomed dozens of musical greats including Elton John, Andrea Bocelli, Gloria Estefan, Marc Anthony, Julio Iglesias, Placido Domingo, and most recently, Jennifer Lopez
- Dinner with Casa de Campo’s president, Andrés Pichardo, with a private reserved section at the new Minitas Beach Club
- A $10,000 donation made in your name to your choice of local charities that Casa de Campo supports
Celebrity Fun Facts
Jay-Z and Beyoncé
The power-couple and daughter Blue Ivy decamped to Punta Minitas 34 villa for back-to-back vacations in 2014; first in February, then again in April when the couple celebrated their sixth wedding anniversary.
Oscar de la Renta
The late fashion idol designed and built his own oceanfront home on Teeth of the Dog’s shores.
The famous family filmed two episodes of the hit “Keeping up with the Kardashians” reality TV show at Casa de Campo.
The iconic basketball legend hosted his bachelor party in Villa Vogue at Casa de Campo in 2013.
The baseball great had a low-key bachelor party at the resort and was seen playing golf on the iconic courses.
The Grammy-winning singer tied the knot with Venezuelan model, Shannon de Lima, at his on- property residence in November 2014.
The former U.S. President checked in just as Michael Jordan was checking out — Clinton often spends his vacations on Pete Dye’s golf courses.
The rapper filmed the “Started from the Bottom” music video in Punta Minitas 34 villa at Casa de Campo.
The Caribbean-born singer hosted an Instagram photo shoot in Punta Minitas 34 villa.
The music artist filmed her music video, “Karma,” in the Altos de Chavon amphitheater where a hot pink piano was dropped via helicopter on stage.
The NFL quarterback and wife, Jessie James, filmed their reality TV show on- property.
George W. Bush
The former U.S. President is a frequent visitor of the golf courses, especially Teeth of the Dog.
The final two episodes of Season 10 (2014) were filmed at Casa de Campo, including the finale where Josh Murray proposed to Andi Dorfman, the bachelorette, in Punta Minitas 34 villa.
The founder of Netscape joined VIP guests including Jason Mraz, Naomi Watts and Sir Richard Branson at Casa de Campo for his 70th birthday party in July 2014.