Menu

Arrival

September 24

Departure

September 29

Adults

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Children

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Reservation Assistance:

(855) 877-3643

Departure Date

September 27

Return Date

October 2

Adults

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Children

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Reservation Assistance:

(800) 219-2727

 
 

Hotel Room & Activity Payment Policies

Hotel Room & VILLA cancellation & payment POLICIES

APPLIES TO SEASON WHEN APPLIES RATE DEPOSIT CHARGED TO YOUR CARD AT THE TIME OF BOOKING FULL PREPAYMENT BY CANCEL WITHOUT PENALTY* PENALTY
Hotel Rooms All year except Christmas (23 Dec – 1 Jan) BAR – flexible rate 25% of stay Remaining 75% during check-in 24 hours prior to arrival 1 night
Christmas (23 Dec – 1 Jan) BAR – flexible rate Full stay At time of booking From day of booking Full stay
All year Promotions Full stay At time of booking From day of booking Full stay
Classic Villas, Garden Villas All year except Christmas (Dec. 21st. – Jan.- 3rd) All 25% of stay Remaining 75% during check-in 24 hours prior to arrival 1 night
Christmas (23 Dec – 1 Jan) BAR – flexible rate 25% of stay Remaining 75% by September 2nd. By September 1st. Full stay
All year Promotions Full stay At time of booking From day of booking Full stay
Exclusive / Oceanfront Villas All year except Christmas All 50% deposit of total stay 20 days prior to arrival All deposits are non-refundable 50% charge for notice from 20 to 8 days prior to arrival, later or no show 100% charge
Christmas (23 Dec – 1 Jan) All 50% deposit of total stay Starting September 30th, all reservations made after October 1st. require full prepayment. All deposits are non-refundable Cancelled from Oct. 1st. to Nov. 20th. subject to 50% penalty, later of no show 100%.

Subject to change without notice. Please read the conditions when booking online or speak with a reservation agent.
*If you have a reservation for the 2nd of October, you may cancel without penalty until the 1st of October by 11:00 pm.

NOTE: Villas require a security deposit at time of check-in:

Download Villa Vacation Payment Conditions and Policies

Garden & Classic Villas $1,500
Exclusive & Oceanfront Villas $2,500

Casa de Campo’s 100% Hurricane Guarantee

If, within 48 hours of your scheduled arrival, a Hurricane Watch* or Hurricane Warning* is issued in La Romana, Dominican Republic, your city of origination, or in your travel route and you cannot arrive, you may cancel your reservation and receive:

  • 100% credit towards a future stay at the resort
  • Cancellation penalties waived
  • Future stay is subject to availability and prevailing rates for the season selected
  • Valid to both group and individual guests within one year from dates of original dates of travel

If, while you are a guest at the resort, a Hurricane Watch* or Hurricane Warning* is issued for La Romana, Dominican Republic, you may depart early and receive:

  • 100% credit on the deposited, unused nights remaining on your visit to be credited towards a future return visit within one year
  • Cancellation penalties waived
  • Future stay is subject to availability and prevailing rates for the season selected
  • Valid for both group and individual travel within one year from dates of original dates of travel
  • The resort will also provide all possible assistance to facilitate departures and guest safety

* Applies to hurricane watch and hurricane warning as defined by and issued by the US National Weather Service.

ACTIVITY NO-SHOW & CANCELLATION POLICIES

CUSTOMER POLICY CHRISTMAS (21 DEC – 3 JAN) HIGH SEASON (4 JAN – 25 APR) LOW SEASON (26 APR – 20 DEC)
Hotel guest Reservation to be guaranteed by the credit card/voucher used for hotel booking Reservation to be guaranteed by the credit card/voucher used for hotel booking Allowing to cancel up to 24 hours prior the specific activity is confirmed, cancellation after it or no show will be charged at 100% cost. Modification after 24 hours is subject to availability. No guarantee. The guest will be called 24 hours before to confirm the booking.
Villa owners Reservation to be guaranteed by courtesy card, if the villa owner does not have the courtesy card, it needs to be guaranteed by the credit card (need to accept in written our conditions, to be charged: send an email with the policy to be signed by the customer and send back or come to the office). Allowing to cancel up to 24 hours prior the activity is confirmed, cancellation after it or no show will be charged at 100% cost. The cancellation or no-show penalty will be charged only in the case that the specific area could not resell this slot *. Modification after 24 hours is subject to availability.
Outside guests Reservation to be guaranteed by credit card (need to accept in written our conditions, otherwise cant be charged: send an email with the policy to be signed by the customer and send back or come to the office). Allowing to cancel up to 24 hours prior the activity time confirmed, cancellation after it or no show will be charged at 100% cost. Modification after 24 hours is subject to availability.