Flavors of the World
Casa de Campo Resort & Villas is proud to host ‘Flavors of the World,’ a gastronomic journey highlighting the collection of casual, gourmet, and fine-dining options available at Casa de Campo. This yearly occurrence pairs internationally-renowned chefs with the resort’s creative culinary team, in the creation of unique, weekend-long culinary affairs that each feature a different flavor of the world and offering epicureans the opportunity to mingle with globally-recognized talent alongside the Casa de Campo culinary team.
- June 8-10: Chile. Chef: Kurt Smichdt, from the 99 Restaurant
- July 6-8: Bolivia. Chef: Marsia Taha, from the Gustu Restaurant
- August 3-5: Argentina. Chef: Fernando Rivarola, from El Baqueano Restaurant
- October 5-7: Venezuela. Chefs: Carlos García and Santiago Gomez, from Alto Restaurant
- November 16-18: Brasil and Peru. Chefs: Jefferson Rueda, from Casa do Porco Restaurant, and Renzo Garibaldi, from Osso Restaurant
Don’t miss the chance to enjoy this gastronomic journey through some of the most original and creative cusines in the world. Book the Flavors of the World packages and secure your spot!
- Superb guestroom accommodations, with private balcony or terrace
- Daily breakfast at Lago Restaurant or room service (plus additional delivery charge)
- 4-passenger golf cart for use throughout your stay
- One chef’s tasting menu dinner entrance
- Unlimited use of the Fitness Center
- Two tickets for Genesis Nightclub