This spectacular one-story villa articulates the ideals of contemporary architecture and design, with a hint of Asian influence, offering a warm and welcoming atmosphere. A wide driveway, studded with orchid laden palms, leads to the three-vehicle garage and the impressive entry. Inside, orchid gardens flank the front door in the breezy foyer and corridors on each side lead to the bedrooms.
Entering the completely air-conditioned interiors, guests find an array of versatile settings for vacation living and entertaining; each realized with impeccable quality and style. In the formal living room, plump white sofas and loveseats contrast with teak tables while well-chosen accessories add character and color. A table in one corner is perfect for snacks or games. The family room includes a large-screen plasma television and a long couch to kick back and enjoy sports or keep up with the news. The formal dining room features two side-by-side square tables, each seating eight. In the professional-level kitchen, a center island with cook top, separate oven, and double refrigerator are among the many highlights.
Just a step outside the living areas, there is a long indoor/outdoor gallery, furnished with two complete seating arrangements. Beyond is an expansive pavilion that contains a full built-in wet bar with stools, an L-shaped sectional sofa, and a dining table for eight. Marble floors extend to the sunny terrace around the jaw-dropping pool that sits right in the middle of all the action. The entire scene epitomizes gracious coastal living at its finest for family and friends or corporate entertainment on a grand scale.
When it is time for sleep or privacy, the bedrooms wrap guests in superior furnishings and luxury amenities such as plasma television and a patio. Every private, marble-walled bath includes ultra modern fixtures, oversized vessel sink, glass-enclosed shower plus an outdoor garden shower.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Complete supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Complete Supplement rates are:
Apr 21-Dec 20, 2013
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$185||$185|
|Per Child, per night||$75||$105||$105|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.