Complete Caribbean relaxation is irresistible in this one-story villa with stylish and comfortable interiors and several outdoor areas to savor the delicious climate.
A paved pathway, inset with artistic bricks, bordered by palms and greenery, leads to the mahogany and glass front door. Immediately beyond are the spacious, air-conditioned living areas, almost entirely surrounded by glass, overlooking glorious views of the gardens, veranda, and pool. One corner is dominated by a double banquette with facing lounge chairs covered in pacific blues and whites. On the other side of the room is a more casual family gathering spot with plump sofas and chairs upholstered in honey-toned fabrics, set around an armoire that contains a flat-screened cable television and entertainment center. Colorful art and decorative accessories combine with the elevated wooden ceiling to create a vibrant atmosphere.
A formal rectangular dining table of carved oak, with eight tall-back chairs, occupies the dining alcove, and the fully equipped kitchen is conveniently located next door.
Unwind in the picturesque outdoor locations, surrounded by manicured lawns, while bordering palms and tall tropical trees provide beautiful scenery and privacy. Glass doors from the living room open out to a shaded veranda containing several seating arrangements and a dining table with six chairs. Just around the corner is the sun-kissed pool and oversized heated whirlpool, with chaise lounges and benches. Nestled at one end of the pool is a furnished gazebo to enjoy the poolside fun in the shade. Steps lead down onto the back yard offering an ideal play spot for children.
The bedrooms are individually decorated in cheerful colors, each creating a peaceful retreat to energize and dream about the next day of vacation excitement. All the bedrooms feature air-conditioning, cable television, plenty of closet space and sheer curtains with optional black-outs for sleepyheads. The spacious bathrooms provide ample hardwood cabinets topped by polished stone vanities, with tub/shower combinations or step in shower.
Whatever your definition of the perfect vacation, there is a place to suit every one and every mood in this Caribbean getaway villa.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.