EXPERIENCE OUR WORLD-RENOWNED SHOOTING CENTER.
SHOOTING CENTER DAY PASS
Casa de Campo offers the best year-round shooting facility in the Caribbean, including an onsite 245 acre Shooting Centre, with over 200 stations for trap, skeet and sporting clays and pigeon rings. Casa de Campo’s shooting center also includes a 110 ft. tower that projects sporting clays—one of the largest in the world, as well as “Rancho Peligro,” a wild bird reserve outside of Casa de Campo where “Driven Shoots” take place. Shooters of all ages and skill levels will be delighted by the flexibility of the layout and the realistic conditions that simulate shooting wild game in their natural habitat.
For more information, please call the Shooting Center at 809-523-1598
$99 per person
December 31, 2019
Shooting Center Day Pass
- 25 rounds of clay pigeons
- Gun rental and shooting gear equipment
- Complimentary 30 minute lesson and course instruction from our head instructor
- Complimentary access to Casa de Campo and Altos de Chavon
- Lunch at 19th Hole
- Complimentary use of Minitas Beach