Ozuna Live at Altos de Chavón
Ozuna, currently the most acclaimed urban artist, dreamed about singing at the most prestigious stage in the Dominican Republic—next Easter Saturday, his dream of performing at Altos de Chavon will come true.
Ozuna, who received the Soberano Internacional award in March of last year as part of the celebration of the Soberano Awards granted by Acroarte, will present his greatest hits and an on-stage production that will make the audience dance to the beat of songs such as “Taki Taki”, “Vaina Loca”, “Imposible”, “Ibiza”, “Asesina”, “Quiero Más”, and more.
Mastercard cardholders may enjoy a 15% discount on tickets and accommodation, from February 4 to 18, 2019. Ozuna will perform at Altos de Chavón with the official sponsorship of Ron Brugal and Mastercard. Tickets will be on sale at UEPA Tickets, CCN Servicios at Supermercados Nacional, Jumbo, and the Owners Club office at Casa de Campo
Book now the package Ozuna Live at Altos de Chavón with rates starting from con $240 per person, including two general entry tickets.
- Free 4-passenger golf cart to use throughout your stay
- Two (2) general entry tickets for the Ozuna Live at Altos de Chavón concert
- Daily breakfast for two at Lago Restaurant
- High-speed free wireless Internet
- Unlimited use of the Fitness Center
- Two (2) complimentary tickets to Genesis Nightclub