Menu

Arrival

November 24

Departure

November 29

Adults

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Children

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Reservation Assistance:

(855) 877-3643

Departure Date

November 27

Return Date

December 2

Adults

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Children

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Reservation Assistance:

(800) 219-2727

 
 

11th Annual Twosome Championship

Loading Events

11th Annual Twosome Championship

December 3 @ 8:00 am - December 9 @ 5:00 pm

Casa de Campo, Dominican Republic

Casa de Campo Resort & Villas golf team would like to invite you to participate in the Eleventh Annual Teeth of the Dog Twosome Championship. Teams can consist of two amateurs, one amateur and one professional but not two professionals. The tournament will be played on the Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and the newly remodeled Liks. A $400 entry per team for the team pool including Skins game will be collected at Casa de Campo and 100% of the entry will be paid back to the winning teams. From the team pool, 15% will go toward the overall gross, 15% to the net winners, 30% toward daily gross winners and 30% toward daily net winners and 10% toward the skins game. To be eligible to compete in the net division, players will be required to present a handicap card from their home club.

For more information on this and other golf tournaments, click here

Details

Start:
December 3 @ 8:00 am
End:
December 9 @ 5:00 pm
Event Category:
Event Tags:

Venue

Casa de Campo
La Romana, Dominican Republic + Google Map
Phone:
8095233333

Organizer

Casa de Campo
Phone:
(855) 877-3643
[gravityform id="1" title="false" description="false"]