Flavors of the World Peru
A Meat Lover’s Feast with South American Origins
Flavors of the World is all about innovation, creativity, and surprise. This is why we have invited Peruvian chef Renzo Garibaldi who will delight us with his mastery of the grill.
Renzo Garibaldi also has a soft spot for meat, studying alongside meat master Ryan Farr in San Francisco; after that experience, he spent three years learning everything about sustainable butchery in USA and France. At his restaurant Osso, #12 in the 50 Best ranking, guests can enjoy delicate charcuterie, exotic sausages and perfectly grilled meats.
Also, MasterCard cardholders enjoy a 15% discount on purchases made during any of the “Flavors of the World – Chile and the menu created for the event (*).
Saturday, November 17:
Book our Flavors of the World package, with rates starting from $299 for two people, including accommodation, for two nights, one chef’s tasting menu dinner, daily breakfast and more.
- Superb guestroom accommodations, with private balcony or terrace
- Daily breakfast at Lago Restaurant or room service (plus additional delivery charge)
- 4-passenger golf cart for use throughout your stay
- One chef’s tasting menu dinner entrance
- Unlimited use of the Fitness Center
- Two tickets for Genesis Nightclub