Set behind lawns resplendent with palms and tropical plantings, this one-story villa has a grand entrance. From the porte-cochere, iron gates open onto a courtyard, with water fountains and lush ferns, where a paved walkway leads to the front door.
Cleverly designed to introduce the elements of nature into the interior spaces, the large living room features open-air windows to the courtyard, a landscaped atrium, and elevated windows that infuse the area with light and accentuate the high ceiling. A more casual seating arrangement and the formal dining room are at the back of the house, with a windowed wall overlooking the pool and backyard. The adjacent kitchen features professional-grade stainless steel appliances, everything needed for preparing snacks and meals, plus a serve-through window that doubles as a bar with stools in the gazebo.
Outside, there is a sparkling swimming pool and a whirlpool with massaging bubbles, both surrounded by a coral stone terrace where chaise lounges await sun worshippers. To one side is a gazebo with facing sofas for shaded relaxation, and a dining table for eight to savor poolside snacks and treats from the barbecue. Add an expanse of lawn, a perimeter of dense palms for privacy, and lighting for nighttime enjoyment, and you have an exclusive corner of paradise. A guest half-bath is conveniently located for outdoor fun lovers.
Soft colors create a dreamy mood in the five bedrooms, all with television, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, and plenty of storage space. All bathrooms feature walls of luxurious tumbled marble and step-in showers. Most have double vanities and the master bath has an additional outdoor shower.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Complete supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Complete Supplement rates are:
Apr 21-Dec 20, 2013
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$185||$185|
|Per Child, per night||$75||$105||$105|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.