This two-story villa is warm and welcoming, thanks to its lovely pool and gazebo, a spacious family room, and the rich gold tones and colorful art used throughout. Beach-lovers will also appreciate its location, just a few minutes by touring cart from Minitas Beach.
The foyer, with the distinctive marble floors used throughout the villa, greets guests with an attractive wrought-iron bench and a small rattan bar with two bar stools. Opposite the bar is a convenient half-bath, and off the foyer is an entrance to the fully equipped kitchen, which features a five-burner stove and a round table seating 4, a cozy spot to enjoy breakfast or a quick snack.
The foyer continues into the spacious family room, attractively decorated with gold-toned walls, white stucco pillars, and furniture with cushions in shades of cream, gold and blue. There are two seating areas, an entertainment armoire containing a TV and stereo with CD player, plus a dining table seating 8. Picture windows and several sets of French doors overlook the gardens and a wraparound stone patio, with several wrought-iron seating areas. The patio continues on to a large pool, with several comfortable lounge chairs, and then to a palapa-topped gazebo, with a curved, built-in bench, additional chairs and a lazy rope hammock big enough for two. There's also a wide stucco staircase leading to the second story, where there's a sun porch furnished with wrought-iron chairs and a glass-topped cocktail table.
The stylish, colorful decor is repeated in the bedrooms, all of which feature nice extra touches. Downstairs, for maximum privacy, the master bedroom suite, with its king-size bed, has two cane-back rockers, a walk-in closet, a direct entrance to the pool, and a great bath done in Dominican marble, with oversized step-in shower and a double vanity. The other two guest bedrooms are upstairs; they have fine linens, beautiful marble baths, and a small private balcony.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.