Fashionable and colorful interiors team up with picturesque outdoor settings for a relaxing vacation retreat in this two story villa with five bedrooms.
A brick-paved driveway leads to the portico where guests approach double entry doors of carved wood, topped by a large circular inset of art glass. Inside is a spacious foyer; on the left are vibrant paintings of peacocks mounted on a turquoise wall, and to the right are the guest half-bath and stairs up to mezzanine with a sitting area.
The foyer opens onto the great room with two-story ceilings, surrounded by French doors that offer views of lush greenery. There is a formal living room with, featuring rattan sofas and chairs covered in crisp white cushions, adorned by crimson pillows and accents to complement the red walls. In the center of the room is a tall bamboo display, with a second, casual seating arrangement behind it and two dining tables to accommodate ten and four on either side, all overlooking the back patio and tropical scenery. The kitchen is modern, with up-to-date appliances and everything needed to cook and serve snacks and gourmet meals.
The French doors open to the magical outdoors, abounding with artistic touches and garden charm. To the left is a quaint paved courtyard where two dining tables beckon for dining alfresco or table games. On the right, stepping stones lead around to the side, revealing a sparkling pool/whirlpool and a furnished gazebo set on an expansive terrace, sure to be a favorite spot to laze in the sun, swim, and gather for fun times. In between and beyond are lush, manicured lawns, exotic plants and fruit trees. All around, palms and tall trees sway in the gentle Caribbean breeze, providing privacy and shifting shade throughout the day.
Each of the bedrooms is individually decorated, having its own personality. Upstairs is the master suite that has extra amenities such as double vanity in the bathroom, and private balcony with shower and whirlpool. Two guest rooms with two double beds are also located on the second floor. On the entry level are the secondary master and one guest room with two double beds. All bedrooms offer air-conditioning, cable television, ample closet and storage space, and full bathroom.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Complete supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Complete Supplement rates are:
Apr 21-Dec 20, 2013
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$185||$185|
|Per Child, per night||$75||$105||$105|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.