Offering comfortable interiors, and ample outdoor space, this one-story villa is a delightful holiday hideaway.
The entry opens onto a foyer with a dramatic hollow sphere chandelier. Extending forward are the open-plan living areas, where each section has a warm, cozy feel thanks to a sloping pine ceiling and dividing columns. A glass-top dining table seating eight occupies the first corner, with a wall of tall windows providing natural light. Next, an air-conditioned family room contains leather sofas and a large screen television. Opposite are two separate seating arrangements, each with a large coffee table in the center, creating twin settings for gatherings.
To the left of the foyer is the fully equipped kitchen, as well as the three peaceful bedrooms, each with air-conditioning, plasma television, and private en suite, tile-lined bath.
The favorite spot to spend lazy days is sure to be the wonderful outdoor spaces, offering plentiful options to luxuriate in the Caribbean climate. A large figure-eight shaped pool sits right in the center of the action, with a round oversized whirlpool next to it. A sandstone terrace, dotted with loungers, surrounds the water fun, and connects to a furnished gazebo on one side, where a full seating arrangement and dining table for eight are on hand. Beyond the terrace is a grassy back yard and the entire oasis-like scene is surrounded by thick palms for privacy. Light poles supply illumination for alfresco barbecues or evening cocktails under the stars.
Savor vacation time with friends and family in this enchanting private getaway, with all the great facilities of Casa de Campo within easy reach.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Essentially Casa inclusive supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Inclusive Supplement rates are:
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$125||$145|
|Per Child, per night||$ 95||$ 75||$ 95|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.