Comfort and charming surroundings welcome guests to this one-story villa, where eclectic furnishings, artwork and structural elements blend harmoniously to give each area its own unique personality, while the large pool/whirlpool combination provides the ultimate in gracious Caribbean outdoor living.
There is a brick paved driveway with a carport for two vehicles right next to the front door. The foyer contains a round reception table and opens onto the airy living room with high ceilings with comforting fans, a tropical-style seating arrangement of woven rattan with ivory cushions, and a large screen plasma television is perfect for socializing or keeping up with the news. A separate casual sitting room/den presents an ideal spot for relaxed conversation or reading a good book in a ranch-like setting with a cowhide rug, inlaid mosaic floor accents, and wood beam ceiling.
Just off the living room is the formal dining room, with a well-turned carved wood table for eight, white textured walls, rustic ceiling rafters and a gleaming hardwood floor. Conveniently situated close to everything is a country-style kitchen, equipped with professional grade appliances and all the supplies to prepare any meal. Between the living areas and the poolside terrace, there is a long hallway with a billiard table for friendly competitions.
No island vacation would be complete without glorious outdoor living spaces and this home has it all. A sun-splashed terrace is action central for sun-lovers, featuring chaise lounges, an oversized pool for swimming or a refreshing dip between tanning sessions, and an adjacent whirlpool to melt away the stresses of the real world. A covered, furnished gazebo is found at one end for shaded relaxation and watching the poolside fun, while a cantilevered umbrella provides shade over a dining table for five. Lush palms sway on the perimeter and form a wall to insure privacy.
With two king-bedded rooms and two spacious guestrooms with two double beds each, there is plenty of versatility to accommodate couples as well as kids and assorted family members. The lovely master bedroom has a sophisticated metro look, along with extra amenities such as a plasma television and double vessel-sink vanity in the master bath. The guest bedrooms boast appealing linens and curtains in coordinated fabrics. All include cable television, air-conditioning, and ample closets. Even the bathrooms have flair, compliments of artistic tile work in lively colors, decorative sinks, and coordinated hardware on the generously sized vanities. Three bathrooms have tub and shower; one has a step-in shower.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Complete supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Complete Supplement rates are:
Apr 21-Dec 20, 2013
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$185||$185|
|Per Child, per night||$75||$105||$105|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.