An impressive entrance takes guests through a grand portico where stone columns outline one side and white day lilies bloom along the edges. The entrance opens onto a comfortable formal living room with a seating arrangement of sofas and loveseats creating the perfect spot for catching up with friends and family. Palm-themed art adorns the walls with coordinated throw pillows accenting the ivory upholstery on rattan furniture.
Double doors open into a hallway that connects to the formal dining room where a parquet wooden table can accommodate 10 in tall backed chairs. The nearby kitchen features sleek cabinetry, a stainless steel refrigerator, breakfast table that seats four, and all the essentials to prepare meals, snacks, and cool drinks.
Embellished in lively colors, the hall also leads to the stairway down to the unique basement game room. (There is a safety gate at the top of the stairway.) Brick walls lend a cozy atmosphere to this entertainment center for the whole family with a full sized pool table, foosball, air hockey, darts, and dominoes. A bar is on hand for mixing up drinks during your friendly competitions, while a half-bath is conveniently adjacent. Just outside is a lovely atrium-like patio with a stacked slate rock wall fountain.
To enjoy the delectable Caribbean climate, everyone will want to spend a lot of time in the well-designed outdoor areas of this home. There is a covered patio, a spacious terrace crowned by a sparkling oval pool and a whirlpool, and a covered, furnished gazebo beyond. There is plenty of space to kick back and relax, bask in the sun, melt away stress in the whirlpool, or enjoy a refreshing swim in the pool.
When it's time to settle in for the night, each of the bedrooms invites you to enjoy sweet dreams about another day of vacation fun. The master suite is extra large and sports extra amenities such as a seating area and a double vanity in the master bath. Each of the guest rooms are delightfully decorated in coordinated themes, all with fine linens, cable television, air-conditioning and ample closets. All baths include a glass-enclosed step-in shower. Ultra modern glass vessel sinks set on a glass vanity with streamlined fixtures are found in the four guest baths.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Complete supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Complete Supplement rates are:
Apr 21-Dec 20, 2013
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$185||$185|
|Per Child, per night||$75||$105||$105|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.