Designed to exacting Romanesque architectural standards, this two-story estate-like villa is an enclave of luxury, with wide-open, air-conditioned living areas plus professional furnishings that create an atmosphere of old-world charm, including imported antiques, extravagant window treatments, and fine art.
A sweeping gate opens to the impressive entry. In the center of the circular driveway is a waterfall that rushes over boulders into a pond, surrounded by tropical plantings, and topped by exotic statues. Columns with elaborate capitals anchor the porte-cochere and coral stone steps lead up to the leaded glass doors. Throughout, look for details that exemplify the architectural theme, such as columns, arches, and artistic ornamentation.
Inside, guests will step into the enormous grand salon, which offers matching seating arrangements on each side, a two-story ceiling, and double high windows that display stunning views. To the right, there is a lounge with full bar, seating, and a grand piano, presenting a wonderful setting for entertainment. Stairs from this area descend to a fully equipped fitness room.
Located to the left of the salon is the dining room, with a long rectangular table that seats 14 in cushioned, gracefully curved lattice-backed chairs. A smaller table seating four is great for kids or snacking. Next door is the main kitchen, equipped for the most discerning chef, with Sub-Zero double refrigerator, 6-burner Viking stove, double ovens, wine cooler, dishwasher, granite counters, custom cabinetry, and a center work island. An adjacent working kitchen has a Viking refrigerator, additional stove, and industrial grade icemaker.
Rounding off the living quarters is a club-like den that can also serve as a family room, offering a large-screen plasma television, and seating in buttery soft leather sofa and chairs.
Outside the salon, between the two wings of the main building, there is a courtyard holding six dining tables, each with an umbrella, for alfresco dining or a cocktail party.
Sitting in the center of the villa is a 150,000-gallon pool, with a whirlpool for 12 at the far end, crowned by a statue of a water nymph and fountain. Surrounding the pool is an expansive terrace, where sun worshippers can bask in the Caribbean climate by day, or guests can invite their 500 best friends for an extravagant party under the stars.
Behind the pool is a separate two-story building, housing two guest bedrooms upstairs. The main level contains an open-air gazebo, furnished for poolside lounging in the shade, with bar and poolside restrooms. To one side is a full-size tennis court for the exclusive pleasure of villa residents, plus his and her baths and resting area.
The exceptionally spacious bedrooms provide maximum privacy, each with a king-size bed, seating, a dining table, and desk. The furnishings are elegant, characterized by intricately carved wood, graceful curves, and carefully chosen accessories. The two master suites each have a balcony. Mahogany lined closets are loaded with space and include a mini-fridge for boudoir snacks and drinks. Each tile-walled bathroom includes ample vanity, with extras such as multi-head massage showers, bidet, or double sinks.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.