With well-appointed interiors, structural detailing, individually decorated bedrooms, and glorious outdoor living spaces, this two-story villa has everything to fulfill a fantasy island vacation dream.
Just to the right of the parking area, floral-bordered steps lead to the front door. Inside, guests will delight in the graciously decorated and air-conditioned living spaces that include two adjacent living room seating arrangements and a family room with television and DVD player that extends to include a full-sized billiard table. Views of the patio and magnificent outdoor scenery enhance a dining table for eight and a cozy corner game table for a spirited game of cards, Scrabble, or serving snacks and drinks. Throughout the entire home, a subtle artistic finish on the walls blends with the cinnamon veined marble floors, forming a warm backdrop for elegant furnishings, colorful art, and well chosen accessories, designed for both comfort and style.
The large modern kitchen will inspire you to whip up your favorite recipes, with modern appliances, mahogany cabinets, sandy-toned granite countertops, and matching tumbled marble backsplash.
Of course, the wonderful Caribbean climate is what you came for, and here you can enjoy it to the max. A wide, covered patio overlooks the refreshing pool and an oversized whirlpool at the center of the sun-kissed terrace. Pull-down translucent shades surround the patio to adjust for the shifting sunbeams. Beyond, there is a manicured lawn and a perimeter of tropical blooms and palm trees to set the tropical mood and provide privacy. This is sure to be everyone's favorite place to hang out, work on a vacation tan, swim laps or paddle around in the sparkling pool, rejuvenate in the massaging whirlpool, and there's even a hammock for an afternoon snooze. Strategically placed lighting and cooling breezes create an inviting atmosphere for evening enjoyment and firing up the barbecue.
After fun-filled days and balmy evenings spent in your private home retreat, or indulging in Casa de Campo's endless activities, four lovely bedrooms are located upstairs to recharge your energies for another day of vacation pleasures. Each is nicely decorated in soothing neutral colors and mahogany furniture accented by honey-hued cane, with cable television, air conditioning, and abundant closet space. The bathrooms are luxuriously lined in marble all with a step-in showers and generous hardwood vanities topped in stone. The master suite and one other bath offer double sink vanities.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Complete supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Complete Supplement rates are:
Apr 21-Dec 20, 2013
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$185||$185|
|Per Child, per night||$75||$105||$105|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.