From top to bottom, this two-story villa is full of style and comfort, with a variety of well-appointed spaces for indoor and outdoor vacation living. The brick-paved driveway, bordered by lush tropical landscaping, brings guests to the porte-cochere and covered walkway to the double entry doors.
Inside, to the right is a lovely sitting room. To the left, a couple steps lead down to the living room where an immense chandelier and an interior balcony dramatize the 2-story ceiling. Warm earthy colors, woven rattan furniture, and well-placed lighting create an intimate setting. Beyond, overlooking the gardens is the dining room with a table for ten. The well-equipped, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances is adjacent for convenient service
Upstairs, overlooking the living room, there is a loft studio with corner sofas and a television. Tucked into an alcove is a wooden table with chairs that can serve as a desk or game table.
Lush greenery and lawns surround the sun-kissed terrace, with a large swimming pool and heated whirlpool. On one side is the roofed gazebo, furnished for poolside lounging in the shade. The family room, with billiard table, is located on a sub-level of the villa, a short stairway down from the terrace.
Each of the bedrooms is individually decorated, featuring custom-made linens and coordinated curtains, air-conditioning, television, ceiling fan, and generous closets. The tile-lined baths include glass-enclosed shower and vanity, with a tub and double sinks in the master bath.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Essentially Casa inclusive supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Inclusive Supplement rates are:
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$125||$145|
|Per Child, per night||$ 95||$ 75||$ 95|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.