A wide circular brick driveway leads to the porte-cochere at the entrance of this jewel of a one-story home full of architectural details. The interiors are modern, favoring simplicity for an open and gracious environment, with touches of color, vibrant art, and natural materials to bring comfort and an individual look to each room. French doors opening onto the enticing terrace and tropical gardens attract gentle breezes that combine with ceiling fans to create a refreshing setting.
Inside, a soaring cathedral ceiling tops double-high walls in the large formal living room enhancing the light and airy dimensions of white and black furnishings in a linear style, balanced by artistic embellishments. Just off the living room is an elegant dining table with 8 low-backed chairs for casual meals with appetizing views of the terrace beyond. To the right is a separate family/TV room with sofas and lounge chairs arranged for conversation or watching favorite programs on a plasma television. For more formal gatherings, the air-conditioned dining room features a square oak table, twelve padded chairs, and gleaming hardwood floors. The kitchen has honey-toned cabinets, stainless steel appliances, eat-in table for five, and all the essentials for preparing meals and snacks. A guest half-bath is conveniently located close to the common areas.
The home is built around a sunny terrace in the back, with a combination pool and whirlpool as a sparkling centerpiece. Sure to be a favorite spot for carefree vacation days, guests will enjoy sunbathing, swimming, a revitalizing soak in the whirlpool, and total relaxation in the balmy Caribbean climate. To one side is a furnished gazebo to gather together in the shade and a dining table for six is on hand for snacks and poolside drinks or treats from the barbecue. Beyond, there is a lush lawn for an after-dinner stroll or childrenâ€™s playtime, while gardens and tall trees around the perimeter act as a backdrop of greenery and provide privacy. Lighting is available for night-time enjoyment.
Four bedrooms are located in one wing, including two master bedrooms with king beds and two guest rooms with two double beds; the fifth bedroom is a suite with two double beds and a seating area located beyond the family room. All the bedrooms are decorated in soothing neutral shades with air conditioning, television, finely crafted furniture, lots of closet space, and windows giving garden views. Each of the guest bathrooms are lined in porcelain; two with step in showers, one with a tub/shower. The two master suites boast a whirlpool tub plus a separate shower and a double vanity.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) One (1) touring cart will be replaced for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch, snacks and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
- Unlimited drinks by the glass at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges and Oasis golf cart .
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs are not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach. (Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.