As polished as a photo spread in a magazine, this dazzling villa offers the ultimate in luxury and comfort. Central air-conditioning; fine furniture; gorgeous marble floors; dramatic light fixtures; up-to-the-minute kitchen and baths; and a spectacular, large pool and terrace are among the highlights of this two-story villa, conveniently located just a few minutes drive from Minitas Beach.
A circular drive culminates in a porte-cochere right by the front entrance of this villa, with warm gold exterior walls and a terra cotta tile roof. Open the striking wrought-iron front door, and enter directly into the large formal living room. With the same marble floors throughout the villa, and a soaring cathedral ceiling, the living room sets the tone of stylish elegance that is felt throughout this villa. There are three seating areas, in neutral tones, plus a round table seating 4, in this spacious room. Attention to detail, such as the palm tree motif that is repeated in the ceiling fans and accent pillows, fills this villa. A sweeping, dramatic staircase in the middle of this room leads to the upper-story bedrooms.
The left side of the villa holds the kitchen, family room and formal dining room. The kitchen is of professional quality, with a stainless-steel stove, a Sub Zero refrigerator, and lots of black marble counter space, including a large center work island. On one side, the kitchen opens to the formal dining room. Here, there are two hand-carved tables, one seating 10 guests, the other seating 4. A half-bath entrance is located between the kitchen and dining room. On the other side, the kitchen leads to the family room. A pas-through window, suitable for use as a buffet bar opens to a glass-and-wrought-iron breakfast table seating 6 guests; the family room also holds a seating arrangement and an entertainment center with TV, DVD and stereo.
The rear of the formal living room opens to a large covered terrace, furnished with rocking chairs, love seats and two small dining tables, seating 4 each. From here, it's just a few steps to the pool, set in an expansive tile terrace, with chaise lounges scattered about. On the far side of the terrace, there are twin gazebos, wired with a stereo system so guests can enjoy music. Both gazebos offer seating areas underneath cool thatched roofs. Just steps away, around the corner from the pool on the lowest level of the villa, there is a full bath for the use of swimmers and sunbathers.
The bedrooms are equally sumptuous. The upstairs bedrooms share a lovely sitting area at the top of the stairs, overlooking the pool and the living room below. The master bedroom features as fashionable sleigh bed, love seat in crisp white, a generous walk-in closet, and a terrific bath with rose marble double vanity , bidet, and oversized step-in shower. The secondary bedrooms each feature high-quality linens, attractive furniture, accents, and great baths, with marble floors and vanities, some with oversize, step-in showers.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Complete supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Complete Supplement rates are:
Apr 21-Dec 20, 2013
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$185||$185|
|Per Child, per night||$75||$105||$105|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.