This modern two-story villa welcomes guests with fashionable decor, a sleek pool and patio, and all the latest touches, from a flat-screen TV to the stainless-steel kitchen appliances to baths done in tumbled stone tile. Its location is equally impeccable: It's just a few minutes by touring cart to Minitas Beach.
Upon entering the foyer, tiled in a cool winter white that extends throughout much of the villa, guests will notice an alcove to the left. This alcove contains a convenient half-bath, a wood staircase leading to the second floor, and a picture window that shows off a beautiful rock waterfall, making up an exterior wall of the villa.
The staircase leads to the three bedrooms. The master bedroom has a four-poster bed, romantic linens in shades of white, copper and gold, and a mini-fridge for keeping beverages. Its bath includes double basin sinks on a tumbled-stone vanity, plus a step-in shower in coordinating tile. The secondary guest bedrooms are equally stylish, with step-in showers in the baths and attractive sitting areas.
Downstairs, the foyer leads into a large family room, with two seating arrangements done in rattan, dark wood and crisp off-white cushions and upholstery. In one corner, there's a round dining table with a unique stone-tile top, capable of seating 8 guests. The family room opens onto a large marble terrace, anchored by a lovely, large pool and adjacent whirlpool. Lounge chairs, a bistro umbrella and a wood dining table seating 6 are placed on this patio, creating the ideal setting for relaxed day time gatherings and poolside barbecues.
Off one side of the family room is an air-conditioned den, packed with electronic goodies like a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and a stereo. This room can double as overnight accommodations for extra guests, thanks to its sleeper sofa and a full bath, with step-in shower and a basin vanity perched on a hand-carved wooden armoire.
On the other side of the family room is the air-conditioned formal dining room, with a square table seating 8. This room opens onto a second, smaller terrace; this one is covered and boasts a rattan love seat and club chairs, with more off-white cushions.
The kitchen can be accessed from either the formal dining room or the family room. It, too, is up-to-date, with more tumbled stone tile and stainless-steel appliances, including a side-by-side refrigerator with an ice dispenser in the door.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.