The moment you enter this dazzling one-story villa, you know that you're in for a real vacation treat. Guests are welcomed into an open courtyard dominated by a shimmering decorative pool with underwater jets and submerged planters full of bamboo. The indoor and outdoor spaces present endless opportunities for fun and relaxation and are furnished with impeccable taste. Marine artifacts, coral, and shell accents reflect a subtle seaside theme.
The family room is decked out in coral and white upholstery with natural woods in a comfortable arrangement around a plasma cable television. Several other gathering areas, including the formal living room, echo similar classic decor and elegant surroundings. Cooks in your crowd will delight in the modern, well equipped kitchen with hardwood cabinets, tawny granite counters, and stainless steel appliances. The dining room accommodates 12 at an impressive square mahogany table, with a crystal chandelier overhead and glass doors showing off the lush scenery. Central air-conditioning maintains a refreshing atmosphere in all of the living areas and as an added convenience, there is a laundry room with washer and dryer.
Outdoors, everyone will find their perfect spot to savor tropical breezes and the Caribbean climate. The wraparound shaded veranda is fully furnished, with ample ceiling fans for lazy lounging or casual dining, with a built-in barbecue on hand. Just a few steps away is the large free-form pool with unique floating whirlpool built into its center, surrounded by textured stone decking, manicured lawns, and foliage for privacy. From every vantage point, there is a sweeping view of the the La Romana Country Club golf course.
With the irresistible pleasures of this home, and the many activities offered at Casa de Campo, you may never want to sleep; but the well appointed bedrooms are invitingly decorated and beckon to recharge your batteries for the next day of excitement. All bedrooms have televisions, ceiling fans, and plenty of closet space; the bathrooms are fully lined in marble, with step in showers and spacious vanities.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Essentially Casa inclusive supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Inclusive Supplement rates are:
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$125||$145|
|Per Child, per night||$ 95||$ 75||$ 95|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.