This one-story villa is a real gem, beautifully decorated to give each room individual character while blending color and design for elegant comfort.
An artistic brick driveway, surrounded by expertly landscaped gardens, wends toward the covered parking area, with adjacent entryway. Inside, guests will immediately notice the carefully orchestrated furnishings, greeted by a foyer with a painted oriental chest and two striking red urns on either side.
The common areas occupy the center of the home. To the right is the formal dining room, with a long table, twelve woven wicker chairs and an elaborate chandelier overhead. Straight ahead is a cozy sitting room with doors that lead to a small covered patio. In the far right corner, the large living room offers an arrangement of plush sofas and club chairs, as well as a large-screen plasma television. Throughout, an artful palette of colors, a collection of charming accents, and stylish lighting create a refined yet relaxing atmosphere.
Located near the dining room, the modern kitchen features hardwood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, including an automatic dishwasher, plus all the essentials for preparing any meal. There is also a convenient guest half-bath.
Discover your lazy side in the perfection of the Caribbean climate. A paved terrace surrounds the sparkling turquoise pool, with integrated whirlpool. There is a fully furnished gazebo, a perimeter of well-tended lawn, and tall hedges provide privacy. Dining tables are on hand for poolside snacks or treats from the barbecue.
Each bedroom has its own personality, with soft soothing colors and coordinated accessories. All feature air-conditioning, ceiling fan, love seat, ample closet and storage space, plasma television and private bath, each with marble-lined step in shower and vanity.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Essentially Casa inclusive supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Inclusive Supplement rates are:
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$125||$145|
|Per Child, per night||$ 95||$ 75||$ 95|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.