A brick-paved driveway, bordered by tropical flowers, leads guests to the covered carport, with adjacent entrance to this one-story villa. A decorative wall constructed of red sandstone adds drama to the entrance, and extends into the interior to form a welcoming foyer.
To the right is the air-conditioned formal dining room, with twelve woven rattan chairs around a rectangular mahogany table. Just off the dining room is a modern kitchen with all the equipment needed for preparing meals and snacks. To the left lies an air-conditioned family room with seating arranged with a view toward a large-screen television for watching favorite shows and sporting events, just lounging, or escaping with a good novel.
Toward the back are French doors that connect to the immense living room replete with two full seating displays of sofas; there is also a round table for six for casual meals or setting up a buffet for grazing. A full wall of windows shows off scenic views of the gardens and pool area while lending natural light and tropical atmosphere. An intimate Moroccan-inspired sitting area acts as an anteroom adjacent to the living room entrance.
Beyond the living room is a sparkling rectangular pool for a cooling dip and large enough to serious swimmers. Chaise lounges dot the sunny brick-paved terrace and there is an umbrella-topped teak table with eight chairs to one side for alfresco dining and enjoying treats from the barbecue. Lush lawns run along one side of the house, and a play set is available for the kiddos. Hedges provide privacy while allowing an open-air feel.
With a king-size bed in the master suite, and two queen beds in each guest room, all covered in ivory mattelasse, everyone can stretch out in comfort. Each bedroom offers an armoire with cable television, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, and a generous supply of pillows. Inviting garden views will entice even vacation sleepyheads to rise and shine. Each bathroom features marble walled step-in showers and the master bath has a double vanity.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.