Supremely comfortable, this one-story villa presents a spacious setting with well-appointed, air-conditioned interiors, and great outdoor spaces, inviting relaxation and vacation fun.
An artistic brick circular driveway is bordered by tropical gardens and tall palms, revealing the unique triangular gabled roofline. Inside, the towering wood-beamed ceiling, with windows on each side, covers the large great room where the living and dining areas reside. A central seating arrangement is perfect for light-hearted conversation and a dining table for eight is located to one side. Woven rattan in warm honey tones, colorful artwork, and accents with a subtle African theme, give the room a vibrant personality. In the family room, there is a long sectional sofa and lounge chairs arranged toward a large-screen plasma television; this more intimate room will be a popular spot for watching your favorite shows and sporting events, or escaping with a good book. The complete and modern kitchen is conveniently located for serving daytime drinks and snacks or gourmet meals.
Be prepared to enjoy the wonderful Caribbean climate in style here! A covered patio, just outside the great room, provides a lovely transition to the outdoors, with a cheerful seating arrangement. Beyond is an expansive sun-kissed terrace that contains chaise lounges, a teak dining table for six, cabana chairs, and blooming bougainvilleas studded around the border in containers. Right in the center is the refreshing pool with integrated whirlpool, inviting a cool swim or soothing water massage. A manicured lawn lies beyond the terrace, along with a border of greenery for privacy.
Days full of fun, relaxation, excitement, and Casa de Campo's outstanding sporting activities, will get you ready for dreamland and everyone will appreciate the fine furnishings, linens, and soothing decor in the bedrooms. Each has air-conditioning and a ceiling fan, television, generous closet space. The bathrooms are lined in marble, with step in showers, and ample vanities to store all your toiletries.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Essentially Casa inclusive supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Inclusive Supplement rates are:
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$125||$145|
|Per Child, per night||$ 95||$ 75||$ 95|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.