This two-story estate-like private vacation home is usually only seen in our fondest fantasies. Picture-perfect in every way, here is a retreat that caresses the senses and melts away the stress of everyday life. There is plenty of well-appointed indoor and outdoor space to relax, socialize, and admire the extraordinary views for the ultimate vacation experience.
The feeling of exclusivity begins at the grand entrance with automatic gates, surrounding stone walls, and the circular driveway where there is a double garage and carport. Guests walk through a portico bordered with tall columns, and an instant thrill awaits you when the front door opens to the living room where the back glass walls provide a panoramic view of the magnificent outdoor areas, ocean, and sky.
The living room is decorated in an eclectic style with carefully chosen furnishings, Caribbean art, tasteful Asian accents, and plenty of comfortable seating wrought of wicker and mahogany, covered in a pleasing blend of white, coral, and green. The elegance of the home is enhanced by the polished, earth-tone marble floors that gleam throughout the interior, with strategically placed area rugs. Next door, the large kitchen sports stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and contains a professional-sized refrigerator, cooking island, double ovens, and a casual dining table that seats four. A guest half-bath is conveniently located nearby.
Not withstanding the stylishly furnished and wonderfully comfortable interiors, this home was built for the exhilaration of outdoor living. The wide covered wrap-around terrace integrates a variety of sumptuous seating arrangements, and dining is al fresco on two glass tables, with seating for sixteen, just off the living room. Take a few steps down to the gazebo with additional lounging space; then a few more steps take you to the curved infinity pool and whirlpool right at the edge of the ocean. The outside areas are decked in textured stone, and surrounded by manicured lawns. The soothing sound of the ocean is complemented by the whispering sway of tall trees and coconut palms. Whether you want to swim in the extra large pool, dip into the whirlpool, soak up the sun on one of the many lounges, or laze in the shade of the terrace, there is a perfect spot for everyone. Additional conveniences include a full bathroom adjacent to the gazebo, a stereo system, and lighting for nighttime enjoyment.
Back inside, four bedrooms are located on the first floor, including a secondary master with king-size bed, one guest room with two queen beds, and two with two double beds. On the second floor, is the spacious master suite which has a 4-poster king bed and there is also a secondary bedroom with two double beds. Bed are decorated with cool white linens and richly textured mattelasse or down spreads, offset by mahogany and rattan furniture and soft beige drapes. Each bedroom leads to a state-of-the-art closet providing lots of storage space on the way to the marble walled bathrooms, each with a tub and separate shower enclosed by a glass door. The two master suites are highlighted by whirlpool garden-tubs and double-sink vanities, along with a terrace overlooking the ocean.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Essentially Casa inclusive supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Inclusive Supplement rates are:
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$125||$145|
|Per Child, per night||$ 95||$ 75||$ 95|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.