Just approaching this two-story villa's entrance, surrounded by manicured lawns and lush tropical flowers, inspires guests with a sense of enchantment and anticipation. Once inside, the reality surpasses expectation in every way with elegance, comfort and stylish panache both indoors and out. The striking paintings that are displayed throughout the interiors are the work of the villa's owner, whose artistic hand is reflected in the meticulous furnishings, decorative accents, textures, and carefully-chosen colors.
Shapes, patterns, and colors are artistically integrated with geometric precision. A huge atrium foyer presents a striking welcome with a suspended elliptical sculpture as its centerpiece. In the great room, white walls and vaulted ceilings are the ideal backdrop for the dramatic gallery of art, and chandeliers of multi-chromatic blown glass. Polished saltillo tile throughout balances the atmosphere with warm terra cotta hues.
Just off the foyer, in the center of the main level, is the formal living room with three overstuffed sofas in subtle tones, positioned around a large table. Just behind, there is a glass-walled, air-conditioned family room equipped with a large plasma television, leather sofas, and entertainment system. To one side of the living room is a formal dining table for eight. Between the living and dining areas is a guest bath, and the exposed staircase of wood and intricate wrought iron sweeps upstairs, amid towering ceilings adorned with elaborate chandeliers. Adjacent to the dining room is a sleek, modern kitchen, with gleaming wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances and a plasma television.
A dream vacation in the Caribbean is all about the treasured climate, refreshing breezes and tropical scenery, and this home was designed for gracious outdoor living. A long veranda stretches along the back of the house, with upstairs balcony overhead, all furnished for leisurely relaxation, overlooking the impressive terrace and pool area. Extra touches include a built in wet bar, barbecue and a wooden dining table with 10 chairs for alfresco dining, rockers, swings, a hammock, and seating arrangements for socializing or contemplating the gorgeous surroundings. The terrace features an immense crystalline pool as its centerpiece, whirlpool, and a thatched-roofed gazebo at one end. A stone wall, fringed with areca palms, provides complete privacy.
Every bedroom is a welcome retreat after an exciting, active day, each with individual coordinated decor, fine furnishings, television, air-conditioning, and doors opening to patios or balcony. There is a king-bedded master and one guest room on the main level, with another master and two guestrooms upstairs. Every bathroom has double vanities and marble lined step-in showers.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) One (1) touring cart will be replaced for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch, snacks and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
- Unlimited drinks by the glass at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges and Oasis golf cart .
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs are not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach. (Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.