As polished as a photo spread in a magazine, this dazzling villa offers the ultimate in luxury and comfort. Central air-conditioning; fine furniture; gorgeous marble floors; dramatic light fixtures; up-to-the-minute kitchen and baths; and a spectacular, large pool and terrace are among the highlights of this two story villa, conveniently located just a few minutes drive from Minitas Beach, Altos de Chavon and La Marina.
A circular drive culminates in a porte-cochere right by the front entrance of this villa. Open the striking wrought-iron front door, and enter directly into the large airy living room, where there are 2 seating areas in neutral tones. With the same marble floors used throughout the villa, and a soaring cathedral ceiling, the living room sets the tone of stylish elegance that is felt throughout this villa. A sweeping, dramatic staircase in the middle of this room leads to the upper-story bedrooms.
The left side of the villa holds the kitchen, family room and formal dining room. The kitchen is of professional quality, with stainless-steel stove, a Sub Zero refrigerator, and lots of sleek black marble counter-space, including a large center work island. On one side, the kitchen opens to a formal dining room.
The family room holds a seating arrangement and entertainment center with TV, DVD, stereo and pool table.
The rear of the formal living room opens to a stylishly furnished covered terrace, that is adjacent to a beautiful interior garden and fountain that echoes the sound of a gently babbling brook. From here it is just a few steps to the large, free-form pool, set in an expansive tile terrace, with chaise lounges scattered about.
The bedrooms are equally sumptuous. The upstairs bedrooms share a lovely sitting area at the top of the stairs, overlooking the pool and the living room below. The master bedroom features a fashionable sleigh bed, love seat in crisp white, a generous walk-in closet, and a terrific bath with a marble Jacuzzi and oversized step-in shower. The secondary bedrooms feature high-quality linens, attractive furniture and accents, and great baths, with marble floors and vanities, some with oversized, step-in showers. There is also a second Jacuzzi in one of these bedrooms.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
The Complete supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
The Complete Supplement rates are:
Apr 21-Dec 20, 2013
|Per Adult, per night||$145||$185||$185|
|Per Child, per night||$75||$105||$105|
*Prices are subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.