This spacious villa is a great choice for groups of golfing buddies traveling together. Featuring a terrific golf course setting, it boasts 4 comfortable bedrooms; a well-appointed family room with bar; and a great stone patio with refreshing pool and whirlpool.
At the front entrance, a circular drive leads to a porte cochere by the front door. Step inside the tiled entry foyer and you'll immediately enter a spacious family room, with two seating areas of overstuffed sofas and comfortable wicker armchairs. The room also holds a casual dining table seating 6 and a striking, hand-carved, colorfully painted bar in one corner.
A half-bath has an entrance off the family room, and to the left of the family room is a formal dining room, with 8 chairs arranged around a glass-topped table. The modern, bright kitchen is just off the dining room, and is set up to accommodate cooks, whether you're planning on a light breakfast or a gourmet dinner.
The perimeter of the family room is done in wood-framed glass doors that open to a great stone patio with views of one of Casa de Campo's justly famous golf courses. The patio features a lovely round pool; a gazebo with built-in, cushioned benches; several chaise lounges perfect for lazy afternoons; and a round, sunken whirlpool.
The bedrooms are spread around the villa to ensure privacy and quiet for guests. The master bedroom is especially well-appointed, with a seating area which has a love seat and two chairs, a walk-in closet, and its own entrance to the pool. Each of the remaining guest bedrooms features two double beds and at least one armchair; some have extras that might include a DVD player, a walk-in closet, or a writing desk. All bedrooms have their own private bath, in a thoughtful two-part design, with the vanity set apart from the shower/tub area.
Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
(Some surcharges may apply.)
- Unlimited drinks in Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges.
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
(Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.