Villa accommodations include:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) One (1) touring cart will be replaced for a mid-size car.
Complete Villa Supplement
The Complete Villa supplement includes:
- Lunch, snacks and dinner at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra.
- Unlimited drinks by the glass at Casa de Campo Resort restaurants, bars and lounges and Oasis golf cart .
(Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs are not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach. (Lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
- Children's rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programsSupplement rate is subject to tax and service charge.
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.